"what the fuck why are there so many english speaking dildos here i cant understand shit"
Remember in 1993 when Jurassic Park was like…the end all, be all of special effects?
not gonna lie that still looks intimately real
I’m still somewhat convinced that someone sold their soul to create the special effects in Jurassic Park because that shit is over 20 years old and it still really, really holds up, better than the stuff in a lot of current movies, even.
Fucking witchcraft, man.
with how fucked up innocuous holidays like Valentine’s Day are in Night Vale, I like to imagine that Halloween is so normal and boring that no one even pays any attention to it
Sometimes I forget how much I love Welcome To Night Vale. Then I see a particular piece of fanart, a video, or a quote, and all of it comes flooding back like a cascade of dead animals from a Glow Cloud.
i found the faceless old woman who secretly lives in your houses internet history
cecil gershwin palmer
- keeps a dream journal that he writes in with a pen made out of a straw
- loves old western movies
- got made fun of by a sentient rock one time
- wears furry pants and uses seatbelts as accessories
- got pulled into a janitor’s closet by a vacuum cleaner one time
- built a barricade out of cardboard signs that said “secret room!” and “keep out!”
- writes jaws slashfic and makes woodcarvings of his cat for tumblr
- is basically just a huge dork?? ?
It is illegal to look at, think about, or make puns about the dog park.
(A comic in which Carlos goes back to his roots.)
Headcanon that you can’t even mention the world ‘Conspiracies’ in Night Vale without Steve Carlsberg bursting into the room with arms full of papers and documents prepared to help. Like, you’ve got Carlos and Cecil conversing over dinner at Big Rico’s and all of a sudden Cecil goes pale because Carlos mentions ‘The C Word' and he can hear running foot steps. And like Steve just bursts through the door and papers fly everywhere demanding to know where the conspiracies were.